Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome!



I am so excited to start a new blog in the "So a Blonde Walks Into..." franchise, especially since this one is all about starting my brand new life with my fiance Matt!

Over the course of the next few months, I'll be sharing the story of how we met and fell in love, photos from our life together, how Matt proposed, our wedding plans from start to finish and of course, the big day itself (which is looking to be mid-September).

Stay tuned as our first in-depth consultation with our wedding planner, Marie Russell from Bordeaux Events, starts tomorrow!

In the meantime, you can follow Matt on Twitter here, and myself here. (Twitter is where we met and fell in love, by the way!)

Thanks for following along as we begin our journey towards our happily ever after!

3 comments:

janjan0000 said...

I LOVE this new blog! wooohoooo!!!
Love YOU, chickadee. SO happy for you :)

CP said...

Totally ready to take this journey with you, babe! We've taken a LOT of walks together since 2006, haven't we...and this one will be the most amazing of them all. Wish I had been blogging back in 2002 when the Hotband and I did the wedding walk. Would have loved to have documented every moment. What a wonderful keepsake for you and the kids to look upon 20 years from now! xoxoxoxo

Mazel to you and to Matt! L'chaim!

BlondeBlogger said...

~j- love you too, girlie! thanks for always being there for me!
~cher- yes we have! can't believe all we've gone through in that time. thanks for following along and for all of your love and support!

Post a Comment